The job offered.
As a Consultant-Application Administrator, you work with clients who have gone through an implementation process of Oracle HCM Cloud and who count on your assistance in using the application. You will be responsible for timely and accurate handling of questions or potential issues with the Oracle HCM Cloud application, signalled by customers, using efficient analysis and your problem-solving abilities.
Depending on the customers or assignments you work with, the following tasks will be part of your assignment:
- You offer second- and third-line support to our customers’ expert users. Whenever they can’t solve their end users’ issues, you step in to save the day.
- Based on customer questions, you identify and analyse bottlenecks or complications with the HR application. You determine the priority of each question. What needs to be resolved immediately and what can wait?
- You analyse complex questions, investigate problems and use provide solutions, often by thinking out-of-the-box. You advise customers based on best practices. After their approval, you implement your solution in the application.
- Of course, you regularly inform your customers about the status of the issues to be resolved.
- For more complex issues, you can rely on the knowledge of experienced colleagues, who are experts in the requested subject matter. In this way, you also develop your further knowledge of the various modules, so you can also become an expert over time.
- You make configuration changes in the customers’ applications and create reports at their request.
- You monitor the lifecycle of the Oracle HCM Cloud application and inform the customers of potential changes.
As an application administrator, you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle of the implementation, working closely with the team of application administrators,
Your ideal profile.
Our ideal colleague possesses a number of indispensable competencies:
- You like to work in a efficient, accurate and structured way.
- Your analytical mind and solution-oriented thinking get you a long way.
- For you, solving a well-defined problem equals instant gratification.
- You like to immerse yourself in a subject and learn quickly.
- Obviously, you have an interest in technology and an affinity with human resources and business environments.
- You have an enthusiasm for customer contacts and you are a good communicator in Dutch and English. Our French-speaking customers appreciate a word of French.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree and a basic knowledge of SQL, things are getting better and better.
HRMC is part of the Cronos Group and is a multiple award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner. With this recognition we are happy to count ourselves among the top HR Cloud Integration Partners. The culture of our organization is customer and value driven. Values such as integrity, flexibility, responsibility, transparency and initiative are highly valued.
You will join an autonomous team of consultants, who are passionate about people, processes and technology. A strong team that complements each other and moves in the same direction to achieve the common goals. You will be assigned a dedicated coach who will guide you from the start and who, in addition to the necessary training, will pay a great deal of attention to group cohesion, cooperation and collegiality.
Our offer to you.
Excellent working conditions.
Specific to this full-time position, we guarantee an extensive package of employment conditions with an interesting salary, supplemented with various net allowances, health and group insurance, mobile phone subscription. Obviously, we also provide the necessary company resources, such as a laptop and a company car with a fuel card.
Solid career perspectives.
From the moment you start, a colleague coach will be available to guide you through the onboarding process that immediately immerses you in our culture, organisation and day-to-day business. To help you pick up on our daily activities, we provide the right training, both online and ‘on the job’.
HRMC and the organisations in our cluster, offers multiple opportunities to grow into other roles. Our international customers provide opportunities to gain experience with foreign customers as well.
Attention to well-being and care aspects.
In line with our efforts towards cooperation and cohesion, we provide lunch, soup and salad every afternoon. In addition, you will find a diverse mix of interesting discounts at various entertainment, sports and trade events. Apart from our Family Day and the renowned Sinterklaas party, we also host a few company parties (post-corona that is). The organisation also provides facilities related to health, well-being and household activities.
HRMC is a pioneering employer. We received the label because of the efforts we make as an organisation to work independent of time and place. We consciously deal with the pillars: less, smarter and greener on the road and people-oriented hybrid work. We ensure a balanced mix of office and home work. An optimal balance with the right digital tools, flexible working hours with a great sense of responsibility and autonomy without losing sight of continued involvement. Finally, we continue to pay attention to the physical and mental health of our employees.
(Dutch language version of this job posting)