The offered position.
Your customers are at the start of an implementation project of Oracle HCM Cloud, or count on your assistance in using the Oracle HCM Cloud Application.
Depending on the project you are working on, the following tasks will be part of your assignment:
- You lead workshops with the business, HR and IT in order to gain insight into the functional and technical requirements of the customer and to collect these accurately.
- You analyse the data and, in consultation with the project manager, convert it into an implementation plan, determining the scope, estimation of the workload and the delivery schedule.
- You actively participate in the design, shaping and configuration with the aim of implementing the elaborated solution within the client’s organisation.
- You guide our customers in their start-up process during and after ‘go-live’.
- In addition, you act as first-line support for our customers who rely on your expert approach. After all, you are not a conduit for questions, but solve as many issues as possible yourself, quickly, accurately and efficiently.
Our Oracle HCM Cloud consultants are actively involved in the full lifecycle of every Oracle project, together with a team of colleagues consisting of experienced implementation consultants and project managers.
Your ideal profile.
- At least 2 years of experience at implementing an HR solution or similar relevant experience.
- A good understanding of the underlying business/HR processes for managing employee data, recruitment, compensation, payroll and timekeeping, talent management.
- Strong communication skills to engage in daily dialogue with colleagues and our customers.
- Good analytical and process insight.
- A degree in higher education or equivalent through experience.
- A thorough knowledge of languages mainly fluent in Dutch and English.
HRMC is part of the Cronos Group and is a multiple award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner. With this recognition we are happy to count ourselves among the top HR Cloud Integration Partners. The culture of our organization is customer and value driven. Values such as integrity, flexibility, responsibility, transparency and initiative are highly valued.
You will join an autonomous team of consultants, who are passionate about people, processes and technology. A strong team that complements each other and moves in the same direction to achieve the common goals. You will be assigned a dedicated coach who will guide you from the start and who, in addition to the necessary training, will pay a great deal of attention to group cohesion, cooperation and collegiality.
Our offer to you.
Excellent working conditions.
Specific to this full-time position, we guarantee an extensive package of employment conditions with an interesting salary, supplemented with various net allowances, health and group insurance, mobile phone subscription. Obviously, we also provide the necessary company resources, such as a laptop and a company car with a fuel card.
Solid career perspectives.
From the moment you start, a colleague coach will be available to guide you through the onboarding process that immediately immerses you in our culture, organisation and day-to-day business. To help you pick up on our daily activities, we provide the right training, both online and ‘on the job’. HRMC and the organisations in our cluster, offers multiple opportunities to grow into other roles. Our international customers provide opportunities to gain experience with foreign customers as well.
Attention to well-being and care aspects.
In line with our efforts towards cooperation and cohesion, we provide lunch, soup and salad every afternoon. In addition, you will find a diverse mix of interesting discounts at various entertainment, sports and trade events. Apart from our Family Day and the renowned Sinterklaas party, we also host a few company parties (post-corona that is). The organisation also provides facilities related to health, well-being and household activities.
HRMC is a pioneering employer. We received the label because of the efforts we make as an organisation to work independent of time and place. We consciously deal with the pillars: less, smarter and greener on the road and people-oriented hybrid work. We ensure a balanced mix of office and home work. An optimal balance with the right digital tools, flexible working hours with a great sense of responsibility and autonomy without losing sight of continued involvement. Finally, we continue to pay attention to the physical and mental health of our employees.