Leading an HR tech implementation project is quite a challenge, but successfully combining multiple projects at the same time gives you the real thrill. You like combining all different skills you have achieved in your professional career: HR technology, working with people and reporting. You understand exactly what your team is talking about when it comes to HCM implementation and your talent for planning and organizing makes their job easier.
You believe it takes a common sense of accountability and a constructive mindset to tackle any issue that comes up in a project. Because you can empathize with both our clients’ and your team’s needs, you are able to build bridges between those two and come up with win-win solutions.
HRMC is not a place for everyone. Clarity, integrity, flexibility, and ownership are the values we play by when trying to solve the only puzzle we care about: creating thriving, agile organizations. We believe in self-managing teams; our consultants take initiatives and responsibility for their work.
Our project managers are (after a while):
- Inspiring leaders
- Trusted advisors for HR teams
- Experts in digital HR and HCM and technologies
- Determined to deploy the best solution for the customer, even if this means going 10 extra miles
- Coming up with better ways for us to help customers and deliver on our brand promise
A week in the life
Reviewing the project plan for project A and assessing potential risks on Monday. Together with your team you define a mitigation plan. On Tuesday, you participate in a workshop on payroll integration with customer X and you ensure an efficient action plan is agreed upon after the meeting. Status meetings for projects A and B on Wednesday followed by one-on-one meetings with consultants to have a perfectly clear view on raised issues and consequences. On Thursday, you discuss the financial impact of a change request with customer Y. On Friday, you discuss resource planning with consultants and sales, check estimations for a new prospect and end right on time for a well-deserved drink.
Successful colleagues rely on a mix of
- Empathic skills to understand what clients need and communication talent to build valuable relationships
- Taking ownership with a constructive, solution-oriented mindset
- The skill to plan and organize the team’s work respecting budget, scope and timelines set within the project
- A down-to-earth dependable personality with plenty of humor
- The natural ability to cope easily with time (and other) pressure
- A relentless interest in HR, people, and technology
- a professional level of French or another EU language
What you can expect from us
The key words are flexibility, responsibility, and support. We will coach you and provide the right environment for you to thrive in. This includes a nice office, transportation, salary, and as much coffee as you want. Above anything, we promise that you’ll feel like you made an impact on this world and that when you decide to move on (which will statistically happen), it will be with the highest of recommendations and a significantly higher labor market value.
Your location: where you’re most valuable
HQ location: Veldkant 31, Kontich